Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at Turville Valley Wines (“Company,” we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
· Visit our website at www.turvillewines.com
· Engage with us in other related ways – including sales, marketing or events.
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
· “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
· “Services,” we are referring to our website, and other related services, including sales, marketing or events.
The purpose of this privacy notice it to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this policy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
2. How do we use your information?
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
4. How long do we keep your information?
5. How do we keep your information safe?
6. Do we collect information from minors?
7. What are your privacy rights?
8. Do we make updates to this notice?
9. How can you contact us about this notice?
10. How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products & services, when you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal information provided by you. We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, billing addresses and other similar information.
In Short: We process your information for the purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and /or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
· Fulfil and manage our orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website or through other means (emails/telephone orders).
· To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
· To respond to user enquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your enquiries and solve and potential issues you might have with the use of our services.
· To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the section below WHAT ARE MYPRIVACY RIGHTS)
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
· Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
· Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
· Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
· Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
· Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
· Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required of permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 2 years.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to minors.
We do not knowingly solicit data from, market to, or sell to anyone under legal age in the country they reside. By using the website, you represent that you are of legitimate legal age in the jurisdiction you reside.
If we learn that personal information from a user (or users) is not of legal age, we will delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from s minor, please contact us at email@example.com
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions like the (EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information,(ii) to request rectification or erase; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you an notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by post to:
Turville Valley Wines, Suite 2, Rectory House, Thame Road, Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8DA, United Kingdom
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your information, please request so via written confirmation to email@example.com